India is forever indebted to its Bravehearts. Since our nation’s independence, our brave men and women have displayed exemplary courage and devotion for the nation. Under the visionary leadership of Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, the Government of India has accorded topmost priority to honour the immortal contribution of its Bravehearts for protecting the unity and integrity of our nation. Setting up of a Gallantry Awards Portal is a key initiative undertaken in this regard.
Gallantry Awards Portal is the foremost online platform in India that honours the indomitable spirit of our Bravehearts. It aims to serve as a one-stop virtual platform to holistically showcase and celebrate the bravery of the Gallantry Awardees of India.
Under this initiative, a selfie image can be clicked in front of various landmark monuments
of India such as
- India Gate
- National War Memorial
- Various War Memorials and
- War Museums etc.
that represent the immortal contribution of our Bravehearts in protecting our motherland.
The initiative would be conducted online from January 26, 2021.
● The initiative is open for all citizens of India.
● The decision of the Organisers shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained for the same.
● The criteria for the selection of eligible images image will lie with the Organiser or any Agency acting on their behalf.
● The terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian judiciary.
The eligible images shall be uploaded on the Portal along with the relevant details of the contributors.
The top 100 selected selfie every month starting w.e.f. 26 Jan 2021 will be given a special commemorative memento badge from the Ministry of Defence.