The courage, character, and commitment of our martyrs, war-heroes and their families deserve the most distinguished position in the national remembrance. Gallantry Awards Portal (www.gallantryawards.gov.in) serves as the foremost online platform in India that honours the dedication and determination of our Bravehearts.
Gallantry Awards Portal is looking for a unique logo that highlights its vision to honour the Gallantry Awardees of India. The objective of this competition is to find the most suitable logo through the Gallantry Awards Portal Logo Competition on www.gallantryawards.gov.in.
1. Logo should be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
2. Logo should be designed in colour. The designed logo shall be provided in both CYMK and RGB formats. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
3. The Logo should be usable on the website / social media such as Twitter /Facebook & on printed materials such as black and white press releases, stationery and signage, labels etc.
4. The Logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winners of the competition shall be required to submit the design in open file format (EPS/CDR/PSD). Participants should ensure that original designs are submitted.
5. All fonts should be converted to outlines.
6. File should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size.
7. File should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%. 8. Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self- extracting formats.
8. Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self- extracting formats.
9. The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
1. All entries received by the stipulated date and found in order, shall be evaluated by a Selection Committee, constituted for the purpose. The Committee will shortlist the entries and will decide the winners if an entry is found suitable.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit, and visual impact and how well they highlight the vision and objectives of the Gallantry Awards Portal.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or on any decision of the Selection Committee.
4. Winners shall be required to provide the original open source file of the designed logo.
5. Government of India if it so decides, reserves the right not to proceed with the competition at any stage.
6. Payment to the winners will be made through electronic mode for which the necessary bank details will be taken after declaration of winners of the contest.
Last date of submission of entries is 31th March 2021 till 12:00 PM.
1. Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Logo and how best it encapsulates the essence of the Gallantry Awards Portal.
2. All entries must be submitted to ceremonials-mod[at]gov[dot]in. Entries submitted through any other medium / mode would not be considered for evaluation.
3. The contest is open for Indian citizen only.
4. Each participant can submit ONLY one entry. The submission of entry is free.
5. The logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. The logo should not have been previously published in any print and digital media and must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
6. In case of any copy right issues, the participant/applicant will be solely responsible to settle any legal proceedings arising out of it at his/her end and Ministry of Defence will not be responsible for such issues.
7. Plagiarism of any nature is not allowed. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the contest.
8. All entries are governed by the provisions of Emblems and Names (Prevention of improper use) Act, 1950 and any violation of the said Act will result in disqualification.
9. The participant should make sure that his/her gallantry awards profile is accurate and updated for further communication. This includes details such as name, latest photo, country declaration, complete postal address, email ID and phone number etc. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
10. The responsibility to comply with the Submission of entries, Competition Technical Criteria and Selection Process fully lies with the participant(s) and Ministry of Defence shall not be answerable to any dispute raised by a third party.
11. All entries will be property of Government of India and may use entries as and when required.
12. Government of India or Ministry of Defence takes no responsibility for corrupted or late entries.
13. The winners will be declared through email or by way of announcing his / her name on the gallantry awards website. Once a winner is declared, he/she will need to revert through email within 3 working days or else another winner will be chosen.
14. The winning Logos would be the intellectual property of Government of India and the winners shall not exercise any right over it. Government of India will have unfettered right to modify the prize -winning logos / entries or add/delete any info/design feature in any form to it. The winners will not exercise any right over his/her Logo and shall not use it in any way.
15. The winning Logos are meant to be used by Government of India for promotional and display purposes, information, education and communication materials and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
16. The Logo should be usable on the website / mobile app / social media such as Twitter / Facebook / Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoardings / Standees, Brochures, Leaflets and Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
17. There will be no notification to participants of rejected entries.
18. Government of India reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this Contest and/ or Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or the cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the gallantry awards platform. It would be the responsibility of the participant to keep himself/herself informed of any changes in the Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest.
19. In case of any issue/ clarification etc., only the English version shall be followed.
The set of winning logos will be awarded:
First Prize:Rs. 15,000/-
Second Prize: Rs 10,000/-
Third Prize: Rs 5000/-