Gallantry Awards Portal (www.gallantryawards.gov.in) serves as the foremost online platform in India that honours the dedication and determination of our Bravehearts. The courage, character, and commitment of our martyrs, war heroes and their families deserve the most distinguished position in the national remembrance.
Gallantry Awards Portal serves as a dynamic, interactive, and participative platform that aims toinstila sense of patriotism, devotion, and dedication among the citizens. Through this Portal, citizens pay their foremost tributes to the valiant Gallantry Award Winners of the country.
1. All entries received by the stipulated date and found in order, shall be evaluated by a Selection Committee, constituted for the purpose. The Committee will shortlist the entries and will decide the winners whose entries are found suitable.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition and simplicityand how well they highlight the vision and objectives of the Gallantry Awards Portal.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or on any decision of the Selection Committee.
4. Ministry of Defence, if it so decides, reserves the right not to proceed with the competition at any stage.
The competition is open from 15 April to 15 May 2021.
1. All entries must be submitted through the ‘Innovative Tributes to Bravehearts’ Competition event tab on the Gallantry Awards Portal.
2. The contest is open for Indian citizen only.
3. Each participant can submit multiple entries. The submission of entry is free.
4. The innovative tribute must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. The tribute must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
5. In case of any copyright issues, the participant/applicant will be solely responsible to settle any legal proceedings arising out of it at his/her end.
6. Plagiarism of any nature is not allowed. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the contest.
7. The responsibility to comply with the Submission of entries, Competition Technical Criteria and Selection Process fully lies with the participant(s).
8. All entries will be the property of the Ministry of Defence and may use entries as and when required.
9. The Ministry of Defence takes no responsibility for corrupted or late entries.
10. The winning Tributes would be the intellectual property of the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and the winners shall not exercise any right over it. The MoD will have unfettered right to modify the prize -winning entries or add/delete any information in any form to it. The winners will not exercise any right over their Tribute and shall not use it in any way.
11. The winning tribute entries are meant to be used by the Ministry of Defence for promotional and display purposes, information, education and communication materials and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
12. There will be no notification to participants of rejected entries.
13. Ministry of Defence reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this Contest and/ or Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or the cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the Portal. It would be the responsibility of the participant to keep himself/herself informed of any changes in the Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest.
- The winners of the competition will be recognised on the Gallantry Awards Portal and its related social media channels.
- The winners of the competition shall be given an opportunity to attend the Republic Day Ceremony, 2022.